TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website and its content are copyright of Shomota Women Care Pvt. Ltd.©2017. All rights reserved.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Shomota or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Shomota. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By using this website you acknowledge that all comments, reviews, ratings and other messages (known as ‘communications’) placed on the site are public and not private communications. Therefore, others may read your communications without your knowledge. Shomota does not endorse the content or information found in the communications and therefore, Shomota disclaims any liability concerning the communication. Any communication you post on the site is to be considered non-confidential.
- By posting communications on or through this site, you shall be deemed to have granted Shomota a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, translate, publish, display and distribute the communication in other works in any form.
- Shomota does not warrant that this site, its servers or email providers are virus free. Shomota will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
- You may update or modify your contact information and user preferences by logging into “My Account” at any time.
Modified on August 28, 2017